Nursery Reveal!

At long last, the nursery reveal! I love this room. It's girly but not barfy girly, it's calm, and it's something baby girl can grow into.


The colour on the walls is Sherwin Williams Zircon. It's a true gray, no blues, greens or other hidden weirdness.


The crib is from Sears, the glider and window panels from Pottery Barn Kids. The table is from Ikea, and I spray painted it white.


Sheets and dust ruffle from Pottery Barn Kids (here and here). Chandelier from Ikea.


The dresser is the Ikea Birkland dresser. Lamp from Pottery Barn Kids.


The basket is from Babies R Us. I made the pinboard, and had greeting cards all cutely tucked in it, but baby girl loved ripping them down and trying to wipe her a$$ with them.


This is a photo of our dog Monty as a puppy :)


The bookshelf is approximately eleventy billion years old, and we painted it white. The baskets are from Ikea and I tied ribbons from Michaels on them to gussy them up. The framed bird print and the bird cage are from Homesense. The kid is all mine.


I made the tissue puffs for her first birthday party, and then couldn't bear to throw them away.


Her little piggy bank from grandma and grandpa, and a little bear I got when I bought Burberry perfume that has her birth year stamped on it's foot. 

I love this mirror, from Homesense.

And last but not least, I found these prints in a vintage shop in Stratford Ontario. They're in their original frames, and I love them. The one on the left looks so much like Sophia when she was smaller, I had to buy them.

Hope you enjoyed!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! You did an awesome job! I love the mirror! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! My daughter's room is also grey. Though I think I picked a weird hidden green shade of grey! And I also made those poofy flowers for her first birthday and couldn't throw them away! I hung a few in her room but a year later most have fallen and been crushed by tiny toddler mitts. Found you on Better After. So glad I did. Your house is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts